More awards won at the New Zealand Ice Cream Awards
At the 17th annual 2013 New Zealand Ice Cream Awards, Monte Gelato won the following major awards. This competition is organized annually by the New Zealand Ice Cream Manufacturers' Association.
- Gold for Strawberry Sorbett
In 2012 Monte Gelato also won these awards at the same competition:
- Silver for Wildberry Sorbet
- Silver for Blackberry & White Chocolate Gelato
- Silver for Mango Sorbet
In 2011 Monte Gelato also won these awards at the same competition:
- Low Fat Category - Yoghurt berry: Best in Category Award
- Low Fat Category - Yoghurt berry: Gold Medal
- Sorbets Category - Lemon: Gold Medal
- Sorbets Category - Limetta (Lime sorbet): Silver Medal
Monte Gelato won these awards using exclusively MEC3 ingredients, supplied by Premier Providores for the New Zealand market:
- Gelato is Premium Italian Ice cream it contains up to 50% less fat and sugar: therefore it is healthier, lighter, more enjoyable and tastier.
- Monte Gelato is made FRESH every day!
Made the artisan way (hand made) which provides a better taste sensation.
- Monte Gelato is made with PREMIUM ingredients: using fresh milk, fresh cream and fresh fruits daily, this guarantees better quality and flavour.
- Monte Gelato is only made with premium FLAVOURS supplied by the global market leader from Italy.